FRIST LEG OF COMPETITION HAS BEGUN FOR MISS INDIA GUYANA 2016 TITLE

Thursday 25th August 2016

The Miss India Guyana Organization takes great pleasure in introducing to the public the finalists competing for this year's Miss India Guyana 2016 title. After a week long open application call, the four beauties were accepted as contestants for the upcoming Miss India Guyana auditions to be held in early September. We originally started with seven beautiful young women. However due the limited time available to us, after only being offered the Franchise in late July, this year the preparations for the national auditions and worldwide pageant in New Jersey, we were extremely limited on adequate preparation time. Sadly due to this, three of the ladies withdrew their applications, stating there was not enough time  available for their personal preparations for the auditions.
With the first leg already started, on the official facebook page, Miss India Guyana Organization, this will see the finalists competing via social media for the people's choice segment . This segment will contribute 40 per cent to the overall score for the contestants. Meanwhile, the remaining 60 per cent will be tabulated at the auditions. It will compromise of a talent round, indian wear, evening wear and interview segment.  This will be judged by the panel of Miss India Guyana Organization team members - the event will be open to public audience, free of cost!  However, if any member from the team of judges identifies any young woman, from the list of contestants, who did not make the people's choice voting, but is an exceptional candidate  in talent, personality and embodies the qualities of Miss India Guyana Motto.  The individual/s will also be invited to compete in  the remaining segments, for the 60 per cent of total score resulting  in an over-all winner - keeping with our aim of being a new and improve pageant, encompassing fairness  and equal opportunity for every woman, who wishes to compete.  (Venue and date of the final segments will soon be available on the Facebook page - Miss India Guyana Organization and Website www.missindiaguyana.org). 
 

 

The winner Miss India Guyana Pageant 2016, will be given a complete wardrobe from the Miss India Guyana Organization and its designers for the week of the competition activities and exclusive international designer outfits for the final competition night , a full make-up class package sponsored by Flawless, Tenisha Garnett, and a full photo-shoot session sponsored by John Greene Photography. The winner will also be flaunting a genuine hand made, Austrian Swarovski crystal, gold plated crown - marking Guyana's 50th Anniversary. As well as, she will  be receiving a stipend every month for the duration of her reign. 
 
Miss India Guyana Organization, under the new Directorship seeks to embodies a pageant of fairness and equality for every woman, whom wishes to participate. Our mission is to find a well-rounded beauty Ambassador, whom is Radiantly Beautiful from the inside, out. The pageant will offer a vibrant opportunity for young Guyanese women of indian decent, offering them a platform to better themselves not only as beauty Ambassadors, but also as young leaders. This will give the participants the opportunity to build on their interpersonal skills, community involvement, self- confidence, communication skills, leadership skills, interview skills, and poise! While opening the door for bonds of sisterhood and friendship amongst the participants of the Miss India Guyana Pageant.